Tuesday, April 7, 2009

MIA

I'm in the ICU this month, so you won't hear much from me. Not only is the schedule keeping me busy, but I'm trying to get all my paperwork together for my fellowship in Seattle, planning a weekend get-away to L.A. for memorial day weekend, figuring out how to move our stuff to Seattle and how to see what we don't want to move, and planning on week-long road trip back to Seattle via Zion and Montana (I should probably check with Tom and Kat and make sure they are around the weekend we are planning on being there!).

So with my day off today I'm going to Costco and getting a haircut. Unfortunatley, this is about as exciting as my days will be for the next 4 weeks. So forgive the lack of posts. I'm sure Adam will keep you all up to date with his exciting weekends on the other blog. I'll be back in May!

1 comment:

Lou said...

Your Costco does haircuts?