Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Ice Cream and Birthdays

Yesterday was Adam's birthday. This week I have have been working a schedule which is pretty much the opposite of his, so I haven't actually seen him since Sunday and won't see him again until Friday. Thus, we did not get to spend his birthday together. I did however attempt to make him a cake. Adam doesn't like cake. What Adam likes is ice cream. One year I attempted to make an ice cream cake, which did not turn out quite as expected. The ice cream melted, and soaked into the cake, resulting in a melted ice cream soaked chocolate cake. Adam ate it anyway. This year I decided to take a different route. No cake, just ice cream. It didn't turn out too badly, but next year I think I will try to incorporate some cake. Because I do like cake.

No comments: