Monday, December 31, 2007

Welcoming in 2008

Christmas has come and gone. A fabulous time was had by all here in the Tylee-Silberfein household. My family made the drive down from Seattle, and I invited some friends over. We ended up preparing Christmas dinner for 12, which was actually a lot of fun. My camera batteries were dead, however, so Marcy took all the photos. Once they complete their 1300 mile drive home and she has time to send me pictures, I'll be sure to post them.

Today I was able to leave work early, and started to put away some of the Christmas decor. We had hung our Christmas cards on ribbon around the living room, and had gotten quite a few this year, from Adam's friends and mine. It seemed a shame to throw them all away, and then I remembered something we had done when I was younger. You cut out interesting parts of the cards:Then paste them on squares of colorful paper, attach a ribbon, and voila! Gift tags for next year:
I also finished some hats for the nieblings. Jester hat for C, and cable knit for B. I hope they fit.



Finally, I want you all to meet Gilbert Glugg, the latest member of our family. He's a calico goldfish, and he certainly has something of an attitude:

Hope everyone has a wonderful New Years. Here's to 2008!

No comments: