Thursday, February 14, 2008

Super-Freaky

This is Toutou, aka "superfreak":
She belongs to one of my fellow residents who is doing a rotation in Cambodia for a month, so we are dog-sitting. Toutou is a very good dog. She is housetrained, and doesn't chew on things, and it content hanging out at the house all day while we work. But Toutou is also bi-polar. She loves me. Won't leave me alone. Is thrilled to see me come home from work each day. Wants to do nothing but play. But Toutou hates Adam. Growls and barks at him every chance she gets. Won't let him near enough to her to put on her leash, so he can never take her out. Won't even take food from his hand. This could become problematic, if she still hates him in two weeks. I have to go to Seattle for an interview, so it will be just the two of them. She may not pee until I get back.

1 comment:

kateyritro said...

This dog is adorable!! And she sleeps just like Karma does - have you seen the pic of Karma on our blog in the exact same pose?? What kind of dog is she???