Tuesday, July 22, 2008

And I Will Be Back Soon...

I apologize for my absence.

This wedding thing? Kind of time consuming all of a sudden. We were in Seattle this weekend for a friend's wedding and to do a bit of wedding planning of our own. Now we are back and I have taken over the dining table with my sample programs, to do lists and place cards. I keep waiting for it to reach a point where I feel like I have it under control, but there is still just too much to get done for me to really be able to see the end. I haven't even come up with a work-able to do list yet. But we are getting there...

So I will return. Soon. Be patient. I know you miss me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have missed your posts, Tracy. Please let me know if there is anything that I can do to help. Not a very good mother-of-the bride 10,000 km away :(