Monday, July 28, 2008

Home Again, Home Again

For those of you who have been on the edge of their seats... "did she make it? did she escape salt lake city? did she have to sleep in the airport?" ... I am home. I was #15 on the stand-by list with 16 available seats, and was actually lucky enough to score an exit row seat. Granted, it was a middle exit row seat, but after 8 hours in the SLC airport, I didn't care. I even made it home by midnight.

Today I've been trying to finish off the last of our wedding tasks. I just realized the final payments for all of our vendors were due last week. Oops. If they really wanted to be paid though, they should have contacted me, right? How am I expected to keep track of all these things? Luckily, Adam is between jobs right now (gave notice Thursday, was asked not to come back Friday, starts new job after the honeymoon) so I have him running all kinds of wedding errands. Tomorrow I am going to teach him how to make programs. So all compliments on the wedding programs should be directed towards him.

I did figure out how to get the pictures off my camera. Finally. Even though the cord is still MIA. So as promised, the blanket for Little Bear; it's super soft, and was really fun to make. I have enough yarn for another so first one to tell me they are pregnant, gets one:


The kiddo, chillaxin':

And of course, the full album of Little Bear v.2.5.w:

No comments: