Saturday, October 25, 2008

I'm Too Old For This

It has been an excellent start to my first free weekend with Adam in months. Friends visitng from out of town. Margaritas. It always lead to adventure. Things I learned after 5 margaritas last night:

1. I take really bad pictures when I am drunk (see below)
2. You should not get on Facebook when you are drunk
3. Even if you make your margaritas with Patron, it is still much more cost-effective to make a pitcher at home than it is to buy them in a restaurant (8 restaurant margaritas = $90, one pitcher of Tracy's Excellent Very Srong Margaritas = $40)
4. I can't count when I'm drunk (there were 4 of us, not sure why we used so many glasses)
5. Even if I drink good tequila, I still get a wee bit hung over
So to recover from last night, we spent the day at the beach. I brought a little light beach reading:
And tomorrow, I'm going to a pumpkin carving party up in Orange County. I'm debating whether to go with the traditional pumpkin:
Or make a political statement with my pumpkin:
Well see what inspires me tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like an excellent weekend!