Monday, March 31, 2008

Neglecting the Blog

I have been delinquent in my blogging. I apologize to all four of my loyal readers. Things that I plan to cover in future postings (as it would probably be a bit too overwhelming to cover in one post):


--Kate and Emily came to visit and helped me make a spreadsheet of wedding to do tasks. And we played Ticket to Ride all weekend. We also spotted this mysterious creature on Coronado beach:

--Adam and I went to the O.C. for the weekend. He went to the Red Sox game with his brother and I went to a wine bar with Chrissy. And visited with Katey and her remarkably well behaved baby. A lovely time away from home.

--I made template wedding invitations. Adam thinks they look like baby announcements (they are blue and ivory--I've given up on my original color scheme of blue and brown), but I think they are nice. I'm still working on it.

But most importantly (drum roll....):

Our venue got their temporary land use permit!!! The wedding is on!!!
More later.

No comments: