Saturday, March 1, 2008

Weekend Randomness

Adam is in Seattle this weekend and I miss him. I don't know what to do with all this Adam-free time. I feel very disorganized. I've cleaned, and discovered that Toutou and her crazy running around the apartment managed to do a number on the wood floors. I went through my bookmarked recipes and picked a few things to cook this week (but still have about 400 bookmarked recipes to go through) and even went to the grocery store. I tried to do some wedding planning, working on invitations but I'm a little hesitant to go ahead and order all the invitation components until we get the word that the lavender farm is going to work out.

Tomorrow I am going to go to the farmers market down the street. I haven't been in months. I doubt there will be much in season this time of year, but I'm craving vegetables, so maybe I'll find the components of a big salad. Meanwhile, I'm trying to stay up late enough to watch SNL. It's an exciting life I lead.

No comments: