Sunday, November 25, 2007

Doctoring

I'm working today, on call, covering for one of my colleagues. And
it's a beautiful day outside, so I'm a bit disappointed to be here. I
would so much rather be at the beach, reading a book and absorbing the
sunshine. But what can you do...

I almost turned on the heat last night, it has been getting chilly
here once the sun goes down. Instead I put on 2 sweaters and my
slippers. Hopefully that's as far as it will go. Once I have to put on
a hat or mittens while in-doors, the heat must go on.

That's all I've got. Do not fear, NaBloPoMo is almost over. Then it
will be back to my occasional, rather than daily posting. Not that I
can promise that will be any more interesting.

1 comment:

Noel Hastings said...

I too just arrived at Harborview and am on call! It is sunny, crisp and blue skies here in Seattle. We are having PERFECT fall weather, and I, like you, wish I were elsewhere. Still, sounds like we both had a few nice days off. I love your Google Pages website you put up and think that picture of you and Adam is great. You look so happy, may it always stay that way!