Friday, November 14, 2008

NaBloPoMo Day 14--Back to Work

Today I start a new rotation, in-patient at the VA hospital. This is perhaps my least favorite hospital to work at. I love the patients, they are some of the most grateful, happy, compliant, and just nicest people. But the bureaucracy of the government... well, it all makes my job a little more difficult at times.

I'm on call tonight, and thanks to the government installed firewall on all VA computers, I do not think I'll be able to blog from there. So, this is it for today. I will leave you with a fun fact though. According to my "who's here" widget, the most common way for people who don't know me to end up reading my blog is through a google search for "quitting residency" which leads them to this. Unfortunately for them, I don't really think that is the information they are looking for. But if any of them make it to this page, hi! I know residency sucks. But it ends eventually, and then you can get a real job, and hopefully that won't suck!

See you guys tomorrow.

No comments: