Wednesday, November 19, 2008

NaBloPoMo Day 19--Puppies!

Sigh. Are you guys tired of this daily blogging yet? I am. The whole point of this blog is to write when I have something interesting (at least to me!) to say. Required daily blogging isn't quite the same. I know I could quit anytime and return to my usual sporadic posting, but hey, I've committed to this thing. I think I can make it the last 12 days.

Today, puppies. And probably frequently over the next 8 weeks as we get updates on the puppy. Bingo is the mom, she had 11 puppies last night. ELEVEN! That's a lot of puppies. We get to pick ours up on January 10th. We are still debating on names, so please leave your suggestions in the comments. For those who don't know, we are getting a Vizsla, which is a Hungarian pointer. Why? Because Adam saw one in a bar once and thought it was a great looking dog. Which they are. Even when they are wiggly eyeless puppies they are pretty darn cute.

2 comments:

Lou said...

Getting a boy or a girl? ... Toby wants to know

Anonymous said...

Have you ever watched Dogs 101 on Animal Planet? They just had the Vizsla on the last episode. Here is a link for you. http://animal.discovery.com/videos/dogs-101-vizsla.html

Terri

P.S. I must be your 'Tracy CA' viewer.