Saturday, November 1, 2008

NaBloPoMo!

It's that time of year again. Daily blog posting in the hopes of winning a prize! This year I was trying to think of something interesting that I could write about every day for 30 days. It's hard, because my day to day life is not that interesting. I'm not that funny. And I don't take good pictures. So I thought some more... and came up with what I shall call "Oh, the Places I've Been!"

I have quite a collection of pictures on my computer from the trips and adventures I've had over the years, many of which pre-date my blogging life. And so, I will be entertaining you all with my past adventures for the next 30 days. Well, 29 days now, since this counts as day one. I may even sneak in a current adventure if I get out of town at all in the next month.

Tomorrow's adventure? Rumors of SeaWorld have been floating around...

No comments: