Sunday, November 9, 2008

NaBloPoMo Day 9--Glacier

My last stay in WWAMI-land was 6 weeks in Great Falls, MT. When it came time to head back to Seattle, it would have been easy to head south to I-90 and cruise along that all the way home, but no. After discovering my love of the road trip, I could not bring myself to take the direct route. Besides, the road through Glacier National Park had opened up a few weeks ago and this was my chance to check it out. So I drove north, and took a very leisurely drive through the park. Nothing much else to say about Glacier really, I didn't get out of the car and hike at all, just drove from viewpoint to viewpoint. It was all quite beautiful, like so much of the west is. Here are some photographic highlights to encourage you all to get out and explore the west.




No comments: